The global coronavirus pandemic has resulted in an unprecedented crisis. In South Africa, never before has the plight and livelihoods of black-owned suppliers and small businesses been so threatened.
Save an SME and play your part in building an inclusive economy, by booking space for one or more of your suppliers in this year’s ESD Handbook. Aimed at the corporate sector, ED practitioners and procurement and supply chain specialists, the publication consists of company advertorials, in-depth research and independent editorial content, offering both c-suite executives and SMEs tangible access to new business and market prospects.
As the country’s first and only publication dedicated to the exposure of the entrepreneurial sector, this is your opportunity to help grow the industry and simultaneously claim back your ESD spend. This year, every booking by a corporate on behalf of an SME, will also result in a free page for the corporate…
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE PART?
- The highly regarded ESD Handbook is South Africa’s authoritative resource featuring the latest projects, trends and developments in the Enterprise and Supplier Development space.
- 30 000 copies of the ESD Handbook will be distributed with South Africa’s leading weekly business publication, the Financial Mail Magazine, giving your company unparalleled coverage in an independent and influential target market.
- Showcase an SME or startup business that you have incubated or developed, simultaneously providing your suppliers with access to new markets and receiving free publicity in the publication for your organisation.
- With advertorials from some of South Africa’s leading ESD firms, the ESD Handbook serves to benchmark standards of quality within the industry and highlight opportunities where businesses and practitioners can work together to achieve sustainable, economic growth.
- A number of packages are available to suit every need and budget, with corporates able to claim all costs as ESD spend.
- This easy-to-read, visually stimulating A5- sized book will be distributed to companies and ED specialists around the country, paving the way for lessons to be learnt from today’s challenges and successes, ultimately benefitting the future of ESD in South Africa going forward.
We look forward to working with you on this exciting project! For further information or to discuss your unique requirements please contact 011 467 3341 or email@example.com